Get Ready for AMPS 2019!
Workshop Starts In
Please note those important deadlines
Please note the Key Dates below so you don’t miss any important deadlines.
Wed, Sep 25th, 2019
Fri, Sep 27th, 2019
10th IEEE International Workshop on Applied Measurements for Power Systems
The workshop deals with all the aspects related to measurement applications in new power systems and networks (Smart Grids) and has the main goal of encouraging discussion on these topics among experts coming from academia, industry and utilities.
AMPS 2019 Topics of Interest
The main topics on which AMPS 2019 is expected to represent a qualified forum for providing contributions to the advancement of knowledge include, but are not limited to:
- Conventional and nonconventional current and voltage sensors
- Phasor Measurement Units
- Measurements systems and devices in Smart Grids
- Distributed measurement systems
- Measurements on electric power plants and machines
- ICT issues in power system measurements
- New generation of revenue metering
- Measurement systems for diagnostic in power networks
- Definition and measurement of Power Quality indices