Please note those important deadlines
Please note the Key Dates below so you don’t miss any important deadlines.
AMPS 2019 Topics of Interest
The main topics on which AMPS 2019 is expected to represent a qualified forum for providing contributions to the advancement of knowledge include, but are not limited to:
- Conventional and nonconventional current and voltage sensors
- Phasor Measurement Units
- Measurements systems and devices in Smart Grids
- Distributed measurement systems
- Measurements on electric power plants and machines
- ICT issues in power system measurements
- New generation of revenue metering
- Measurement systems for diagnostic in power networks
- Definition and measurement of Power Quality indices
The expected contributions to be presented in the 10th edition of the AMPS workshop should critically address these issues and develop opinions and innovative solutions to instrumentation and measurement challenges in power system applications.
Prospective authors should submit a 5-6 pages FULL PAPER, consisting of a complete description of the proposed technical content and applicable research results, using the on-line submission system. After the review process, the decision could be: acceptance, minor revision or rejection. In case of revision, papers will be accepted only upon condition that the changes requested by the Reviewers are satisfactorily addressed by the Authors in the final submitted papers, which will be checked by the Technical Program Committee. Final papers may be rejected if the Reviewers’ remarks have not been properly addressed.
A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the Workshop.